Maluuba at RLDM in Ann Arbor
Maluuba will be attending the 2017 Multi-disciplinary Conference on Reinforcement Learning and Decision Making, taking place June 11 - 14 in Ann Arbor, Michigan. We are presenting at a number of poster sessions.
Poster Sessions - Monday 12th June
- Algorithm selection of reinforcement learning algorithms
- Separation of Concerns in Reinforcement Learning
- Transfer Reinforcement Learning with Shared Dynamic
Poster Sessions - Tuesday 13th June
- Learning Algorithms for Active Learning
The following team members will be attending and look forward to meeting, connecting and sharing:
- Layla El Asri, Research Manager
- Philip Bachman, Research Scientist
- Romain Laroche, Research Scientist
- Harm van Seijen, Research Manager
Maluuba has a number of opportunities for Research Scientists and Engineers in our research Lab in Montreal. We’re tackling reasoning, decision-making and communication in machines through groundbreaking research.
Our reinforcement learning team believes that an intelligent machine should be able to make decisions and learn from environmental feedback similar to humans. We are conducting fundamental research into the scalability of Reinforcement Learning to allow machines to perform complex tasks in the real world.